The Foundation 'Stiftung Friedensmal', based in Bensheim, is represented by Thomas Zieringer, Chairman of the Board.
mail(-at-)friedensmal.de replace (-at-) with @
Telefon: 0049 - 6251 - 860 91 seven - seven
Liability notice: Despite checking the content, we accept no liability for the content of external links. The operators of the linked pages are solely responsible for their content.
Design & Programming: Thomas Zieringer
Donations accountFoundation 'Stiftung Friedensmal'
IBAN: DE08 5095 0068 0002 1588 30
Bank: Sparkasse Bensheim
GDPR (according to European law)
Notes on data processing
1. Name and contact details of the controller
Responsible: Foundation 'Stiftung Friedensmal'
represented by the 1st Chairman: Thomas Zieringer
Telephone: 06251-860 9177
E-mail: mail(-at-)stiftung.friedensmal.de & nbsp; replace (-at-) with @ )
2. Data collection and logging on this website
The use of our website is usually possible without providing personal information. As far as on our sides personal data (for example name, address or eMail addresses) are raised, this takes place, as far as possible, always on freiwilliger basis. These data will not be disclosed to third parties without your explicit consent. Please note that data transmission over the Internet (for example, when communicating via e-mail) may have security vulnerabilities. A complete protection of the data from access by third parties is not possible. The use of contact data published in the context of the imprint obligation by third parties for sending unsolicited advertising and information materials is hereby expressly excluded. The operators of the pages expressly reserve the right to take legal action in the event of the unsolicited sending of advertising information, such as spam e-mails.
By calling our online offer, you transmit data to our web server via your internet browser. This is a technically necessary process.
Based on our legitimate interests within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f. DSGVO Data on every access to the server on which this service is located (so-called server log files). To access data belong
• Date and time of the request
• Name of the requested file
• Page from which the file was requested
• Access status (file transfer, file not found, etc.)
• used web browser and operating system used
• full IP address of the requesting computer
• the requesting provider
• transferred amount of data
This website does not use any "cookies".
2.2 Integration of services and content of third parties
This website uses an external counter to record the number of website visits. For this purpose no cookies and no tracking is used.
This website uses the map service Google Maps via an API. Provider is Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. To use the features of Google Maps, it is necessary to save your IP address. This information is usually transmitted to and stored on a Google server in the United States. The provider of this site has no influence on this data transfer.
At present there is no further integration of services and contents of third parties.
3. Collection and storage of personal data as well as nature and purpose and their use
If you are a member, prospective customer or contract partner of the foundation, we collect the following information:
• Salutation, first name, last name
• E-mail address,
• telephone number (landline and / or mobile)
The collection of these data takes place
• to identify you as our contract partner;
• to identify you as a member of our Circle of Friends of the foundation or prospect;
• To inform you appropriately and to be able to maintain the existing relationship with regard to a membership in our Circle of Friends of the foundation.
• for correspondence with you;
The data processing is based on your request and is in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b DS-GMO is required for the purposes mentioned and for the mutual fulfillment of obligations under the contract. We process the data that we have received from you as part of our relationship or business relationship.
The personal data collected by us for business relationships are stored until the expiration of the statutory retention obligation (usually 10 years) and then deleted unless we are under Article 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO are obliged to store for a longer period of time due to tax and commercial requirements for storage and documentation (HGB, StGB or AO) or you are obliged to make further storage in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO have consented.
4. Disclosure of data to third parties, no data transfer to non-EU countries
Basically, we use your personal data only within our organization.
If and to the extent that we engage third parties in the performance of contracts (such as logistics service providers), they will only receive personal data to the extent that the transmission is required for the corresponding service.
In the event that we outsource certain parts of the data processing ("order processing"), we contractually obligate processors to use personal data only in accordance with the requirements of data protection laws and to ensure the protection of the data subject's rights.
Data is not transmitted to agencies or persons outside the EU and is not planned.
Rights of public authorities in well-founded cases (for example, financial authorities) remain unaffected.
5. Affected rights
You have the right:
• according to Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO, to revoke your once given consent to us at any time. As a result, we are not allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future;
• in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO, to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can provide information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed, the planned retention period, the right to rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or opposition, the existence of a The right to complain, the source of their data, if not collected from us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information about their details;
• in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO, immediately demand the correction of incorrect or complete personal data stored with us;
• in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO, to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defense of Legal claims is required;
• to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data according to Art. 18 GDPR, as far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject its deletion and we no longer need the data, but you assert this, Exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
• in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO, to receive your personal data provided to us in a structured, standard and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another person in charge and
• to complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or our company headquarters.
6. Right of objection
If your personal data are based on legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO are processed, you have the right to file an objection against the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO, provided there are reasons for this arising from your particular situation. If you would like to exercise your right to object, an e-mail to the e-mail address mentioned in 1. is sufficient.
Link to the Main Page
Navigation: round menu icon